This set includes 12 adorable addition and subtraction strategy posters.
Each poster includes a number sentence and a matching picture that will help your students understand what each strategy means. The posters will add “cuteness” to your classroom and, most importantly, can be used by your students all year long.
The following strategies are included…
- Addition – Count All
- Addition – Count Up
- Addition – Use a Double
- Addition – Make a Ten
- Addition – Break into Place Value Parts (double-digit + single digit)
- Addition – Break into Place Value Parts (double-digit + double digit)
- Subtraction – Remove & Count
- Subtraction – Count Back
- Subtraction – Add Up
- Subtraction – Use a Fact You Know
- Subtraction – Use a Ten
- Subtraction – Break into Place Value Parts
The posters come in 3 sizes:
Single Sheet – All 12 strategies are on one page for small group or individual work.
Easy to prepare:
- All you need to do is download the file, choose the size that is right for you, print in color, mount on colorful construction paper, and laminate (if you choose).
Wishing you joyful teaching today and always!
Becky and Cindy of Primary Bliss Teaching