- simple animations and a clear narration to describe each problem type.
- 2 examples of each problem type. The first example is a picture animation with a narrated description. The second example is a picture animation with a little more detailed narrated description and a matching equation.
- an Act It Out activity for each problem type that engages students in simple hand motions to illustrate each addition and subtraction problem type.
- background music.
- Busy First Grade and Kindergarten Teachers
- Special Education Teachers
- Whole Group Math Instruction
- Small Group Math Instruction