This End of the Day Reflection activity makes it super easy to end your students’ school day in a calm and reflective way.
It requires ZERO prep!
- 1 Selector Slide that allows you to randomly select a reflection question
- 24 Reflection Questions/Prompts
- 2 versions (with background music and without)
How it works:
- Display the first slide which is the Random Selector. The slide includes a spinning animation to catch student attention and to build anticipation.
- Click on any part of the slide to reveal a reflective question or prompt.
- Students share responses with a partner.
- Call on volunteers to share aloud.
- Click on the slide to go back to the Random Selector for another question, or exit out of the activity.
- Great addition to your closing routine – calming, reflective, and positive
- Zero prep & there’s nothing to store on your desk
- Students LOVE it!
- Helps prepare students to share a part of their day with their parents
- Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade Classrooms
Thank you for visiting our store,
Keeping learning joyful in first grade!