These number talk hand signal posters are wonderful for classroom management during your number talk lessons.
Encouraging students to communicate with hand signals can increase student engagement, provide all students with “think time,” help you monitor the pace of your lesson, and give everyone a voice without students speaking at the same time.
To use this product…
1. Choose the version you want. There are colored and black and white versions in half-page and full-page sizes.
2. Copy, mount onto construction paper, and laminate.
3. Display in your classroom.
4. Introduce each signal by discussing how to make it and what it means.
5. Remind students during each lesson when and how to use the silent signals.
Wishing you joyful engagement in your primary classroom!