Earn 5 Primary Bliss Points for Product Review
George Washington Carver : Reading Writing & Peanut Plant Hat Making
Your students will love learning all about George Washington Carver through this interactive and engaging unit that brings this important man’s experiences to life. It includes reading, writing, and a craft activities.
8 MB|62 pages
What’s unique about this George Washington Carver product? It is a HUGE time saver for busy teachers who are looking for intentional, focused, integrated units that address multiple standards in a meaningful way.
This unit thoughtfully and intentionally integrates social studies, reading, comprehension and writing. Detailed day-by-day lesson plans have been written and all materials needed have been provided.
Your students will love learning all about George Washington Carver through this interactive and engaging unit that brings this important man’s experiences to life.
– Lesson Plans to make your life easier.
– 2 Attention Getting Activities to motivate students
– 2 Vocabulary Building Chants to build background in a fun way
– 7 Colorful Discussion / Vocabulary Cards to encourage discussion
– Interactive Flip Book about George Washington Carver (2 pages front to back)
– Close Read Lesson on determining importance
– Introductory Lesson on determining importance
– Craftivity – Making a Peanut Plant Hat
– Cinquain Poem Writing Lesson
Wishing you joyful engagement in your primary classroom!
8 MB|62 pages